Thursday, November 3, 2011

Brantley Says...

As much as I once enjoyed scrapbooking, I'm horrible at keeping a record of all the things my kids do. When I was pregnant with Brantley, my mother-in-law (you may know her as Visa) handed over a calendar of Jason's entire first year of life complete with every doctor visit (they were plentiful), every milestone, and even a photo of Jason when he had "the worst case of pink eye Dr. Marquis had ever seen."


Apparently, I'm not a "details" kind of mother. I know when my babies were born, their birth weights, etc. but beyond that, things sadly start to run together. So I thought it might be fun to share some of the charming things that my little Bird says in her oh-so-grown-up manner. Keep in mind, she's 2 1/2...


"Hey, baby!" ... "Uhhhh, probry." ... "I need a little bip!" ... "I gonna git YOU booty." ... "Sophie, git in dis house and hush!" ... "I not like fish sticks." ... "Daddy, I gonna tell you mommy!" ... "Where's my lipstick?" ... "I goin' to Target. Be right back."


And my two favorites...
"I love YOU so much!" and "Mommy, you give me sugar right now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment